- Privacy. Please read our privacy policies. They also govern your use of this website.
- Intellectual Property. Stick It 2 Me ™ and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks of Edison Print Solutions LLC. All content on this website, including, without limitation, the text, graphics, website design, icons, and images, is the property of or licensed to Edison Print Solutions, LLC. Edison Print Solutions LLC owns or licenses the copyrights and trade dress rights in the content, the selection, arrangement and compilation thereof. Edison Print Solutions LLC grants you a limited license to make personal use of this website. The license permits you to download and save a single copy of pages on this website for your own personal and non-commercial use, but any other reproduction, copying, modification, redistribution, or republication of any of the content of this website in any manner without the express written consent of Edison Print Solutions LLC is strictly prohibited. You are also prohibited from using this website or any content for any resale or commercial purpose or any exploitation of any part of the content of this website for the benefit of any other merchant.
- Payment Terms. Payment shall be due and payable at the time you submit your order and orders will not be shipped unless payment or confirmation of payment is received. If, for any reason, you have a past due balance remaining unpaid, it will be subject to a delinquency charge at the maximum rate permitted by law, and you agree to pay all our costs of collection of past due amounts including, but not limited to, attorney fees and court costs.
- Claims and Risk of Loss. For any merchandise which is defective in workmanship or material and for which you make a claim within ten (10) days after receipt of the merchandise, we may elect to repair, replace, or refund the purchase price. When making such a claim, you must submit both the original packing slip and the defective merchandise itself, unless these conditions are waived by us in writing. Replacement, repair, or refund (limited to the original purchase price, minus shipping, handling, or other costs), at our discretion, is the buyer’s exclusive remedy in the event of an approved claim. Title and risk of loss for any merchandise shall pass to you at such time as the merchandise is loaded onto common carrier to be shipped to you, regardless of whether you pay freight.
- Returns/Exchanges: Returns & Exchanges of items in original unopened condition are accepted within 14 days of delivery. Please include your name, order number, shipping address, and a copy of your invoice and explanation of what you would like us to do with your return (credit or exchange with another item). We will credit you in the same form of payment with which your purchase was made. Applies only to online orders placed via Stickit2me.com. Shipping charges are NOT refundable.
Consumer Returns should be shipped to:
Stick It 2 Me™
319 E. Crossroads Pkwy
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
- Taxes. Prices do not include sales, excise, use or other taxes now in effect or hereafter levied by reason of this transaction. Any taxes imposed on the sale of the goods hereunder shall be billed to and promptly paid (or reimbursed) by Buyer. Any taxes/duties imposed on international transactions will need to be paid by the Buyer to any entity requiring such a tax or duty in order to receive any deliveries resulting from such a transaction.
- Disclaimer, Exclusion of Warranties. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR WITH RESPECT TO ANY APPROVALS, CHARACTERISTICS, INGREDIENTS, BENEFITS, USES, STANDARDS, QUALITY OR GRADE OF ANY MERCHANDISE, OR ARISING BY CUSTOM OR TRADE USAGE AND, SPECIFICALLY, MAKE NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANDISE ARE HEREBY SUPERSEDED, EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. THE EXPRESS WARRANTY CONTAINED IN PARAGRAPH 6 HEREIN CONSTITUTES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY US AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE SAME IN ADVANCE. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN ANY EVENT IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU.
- Amendments. No amendment, modification or addition to these terms and conditions shall be binding unless expressly agreed to in a writing signed by us.
- Governing Law. Our agreement with you shall be governed by, interpreted, and construed according to the laws of the State of Illinois without reference to choice-of-law or conflict-of-law principles.
- Dispute Resolution. In the event of any dispute concerning the use of this website or any order placed on this website, you consent to and agree that any state or federal court in Will County, Illinois shall have personal and subject matter jurisdiction over you and this Agreement; that Illinois has the most significant contacts with the use of this website, to the exclusion of any other state; and that any legal dispute brought by either of us relating to the use of this website will be instituted exclusively in Will County, Illinois. You agree that all claims, disputes or controversies shall be resolved individually and not as part of any class action or class arbitration and the right to commence or participate in any class proceedings is specifically waived by you.
- Personalized Product. If your order includes personalization of product or the printing or other reproduction of trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, messages or business symbols (“Marks”), you grant to us the non-exclusive right and license to use such Marks on the products and to cause the products to be produced with the Marks. You further grant permission and consent to our use of a photograph or other likeness of the finished products for purposes of advertising or promoting our business relating to such personalization production work and merchandise sales. We shall have no right, title or other interest in the Marks. You represent and warrant that you own the Marks and are authorized to license the Marks to us. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any loss, liability, damage, claims, demands, actions, costs or expense of any nature (including attorney fees) arising out of or in any manner connected with your or our use of the Marks. We reserve the right to reject or rescind any order for personalized product in our sole discretion.
- Cancellation Charges for Personalized Product. If your order includes personalization of a product, we generally will not be able to sell such product to any other customer. You agree that in the event of the termination or cancellation of your order of personalized product, you shall be required to pay the entire amount of the purchase price for such product.
- Force Majeure. Our delay or failure of performance shall be excused if our normal operations are affected or prevented by any strike, labor action, acts of God, terrorism, act of the government, civil or military authorities, material shortages, delay of public carriers, fire, theft, accident or any cause beyond our reasonable control.